Early this morning Marvel surprised us with video celebrating the history of the MCU and going to the movies. In this look, narrated by the great Stan Lee, we get a look back at what the MCU has given us, as well as a look toward the future, complete with full titles, logos, and release dates. Check it out.
Did not expect to wake up and cry on a Monday morning, but here we are. Emotional kick off, with a great set of teases at the end. We now know that the sequel to Black Panther will be called Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. This is an amazing title, and really shows love to the legacy of T’Challa, Chadwick Boseman. We also now know that the Captain Marvel sequel will be titled The Marvels, which pretty much guarantees the inclusion of Teyonah Parris’ Monica Rambeau, as well as Iman Vellani’s Kamala Khan who will debut in a Disney+ series later this year.
So here is what our Marvel Cinematic future looks like:
- Black Widow: July 9th, 2021
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings: September 3rd, 2021
- Eternals: November 5th, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home: December 17th, 2021
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: March 25th, 2022
- Thor: Love and Thunder: May 6th, 2022
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever: July 8th, 2022
- The Marvels: November 11th, 2022
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania: February 17th, 2023
- Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 3: May 5th, 2023
We also got some brand new logos, including a look at Jon Watts Fantastic Four Logo.
On top of all this, we have gotten our first look at The Eternals in the video. This leads me to believe a full trailer is not far behind, and I expect it to show up in the next few weeks.
Are you excited to get back to the MCU Movies? Which of these projects are you most looking forward too? Answer the call in the comments!